DJ had to have some work done at the dentist this morning. He had two cavities and two tooth extractions (pulled 'em out!!). Not much fun. Guess he'll learn to brush his teeth better!! The dentist decided to just pull the two teeth because they are baby teeth that should have come out 2-3 years ago and they had good size cavities.
Here he is in "THE CHAIR." Our dentist is cool. He has flat screen TV's installed on the ceilings of all his rooms. So DJ just kicked back and watched a movie. We are actually related to this dentist (sort of). Let's see if I can get this right, his wife's father is Cindy Geilmann's brother. He knows John quite well. Small world.
4 comments:
Ouch! Our dentist did a root canal on one of Sarah's baby teeth because he didn't want to do an extraction and then it fell out 6 month later! I was so mad!
I told you my dentist is cool. He told me "why do a root canal or a filling when we can just pull them out for half the cost." Poor Sarah. Root canals' STINK!!!
All of Megans teeth have roots like that. They are real long in the front, so there are a REAL big pain to get out. Poor DJ, and poor Sarah!! I know all about root canals, I have had 5. Not fun. I just showed my girls the pictures of DJ's teeth to scare them into brushing their teeth better. I hope it works, because if Lexie ever has to have her teeth pulled we are in big trouble. She is a big wimp!! I am looking for a new dentist, you will have to give me your dentist name.
Sorry DJ. I think that sounds worse than my broken arm. And knowing what it feels like makes it hard to go back for more! You prayed for me and I got better. Now it's my turn to pray for you! I love you.
Grandma
Post a Comment