Lately, Jarod has decided that his room is too scary to sleep in. We have been letting him sleep in DJ's top bunk instead. But no matter how many times I go put him back in the top bunk, as soon as I leave DJ whispers for him to climb down into his bed. This is how I find them in the morning.
Don't know why they want to crowd both of them into one tiny bed, but they sure look cute. Too bad they don't look so sweet when they are awake arguing over who gets to play Wii first! Actually, they are becoming quite the little pair of buddies. Most of the time they love to hang out and play together.
4 comments:
That's sweet!
Too cute!
Kind a' hard to be very upset with that! "Now stay in your own bed Jared [unless you don't really want to - I won't really say anything!]".
Just remember this when they both in their mid teens!
Grandpa
Lucky me, they really won't be teenagers at the same time because there is a 5 1/2 year gap between them. By the time Jarod becomes a teenager DJ will be getting ready to go on a mission.
Post a Comment