Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Jarod wants to read you a bedtime story

Jarod is becoming a very good reader. When he asks me to read him something, I can't fool him anymore. He counts the words and recognizes enough sounds in the words to know if I don't read it EXACTLY right. He is in Mrs. Wallis' high reading group.

8 comments:

The Fendleys said...

I am impressed, good job Jarod!!

Mr C said...

Way to go Jarod! Great job!

Grandpa

Ryan Cowley said...

I wish my connection wasn't so slow. I would love to see the video!

Mr C said...

I loved your story. I sent you a message last night but I guess it didn't post. It makes me happy to see you get so smart. I will listen to this over and over. I love you--Grandma

The Fendleys said...

Cute new background Julie!

Mr C said...

I just can't stop playing this! He reads better every time I see it. It is starting to sound like Shakespear! Is that good or bad?
Grandma

Bressler Bunch said...

Jarod can't stop playing it either. Everytime I turn on the computer, he says, "Let's listen to me read."

Mr C said...

Im still lovin' it! Grandma