
I found this yesterday after I came downstairs from taking a shower. Jarod had gotten out a TV tray from the basement, set up a plate, bread, peanut butter and jelly, and made himself a sandwich. He also got himself a drink. Then he brought down his crayons and color book, turned on his favorite show, and settled in. Oh, by the way, he is not supposed to have food downstairs. How could I be mad at such independence? Peanut butter and jelly all over my BRAND NEW leather couch and BRAND NEW carpet don't matter as much as a little one learning to take care of himself. Right . . ? 1..2..3..4..5..6.....
7 comments:
I my word! He must be related to my children! Oh yeah, that's right! He is!
By the way, I figured out a way to notify mom and dad each time we post. If you go into "settings", then "email", you can enter dad's email address and it will email them each time you post. I did it for the other two blogs and it seems to be working pretty well.
Have a good day!
Yes, our children for sure share the same genes. Just look how adorable they all are!!! (Before Grandpa gets any ideas, none of them look anything like him!!) : )
I'm not sure how DJ is going to feel about being called "adorable"! ;)
I beg your pardon! We all know that all of the grandchildren get their adorableness from me!
FYI - I've already entered your blogs as those I am following. It shows me whenever you post.
Grandpa
Umm, Grandpa, I think they get their troublemaker-ness from you!!!
I know I commented on this. I must be doing something wrong. They don't stay on! I thought Julie will have to start taking shorter showers! While the cat's away, the mice will play. He was probably waiting to hear the water come on! He probably went to the bathroom door and asked!
I was looking at your blog and scrolled down to this picture. David said, "Who is dat eating on dat couch? He is naughty! Did he get in twubo?" Too funny!
Post a Comment