Two days ago we were out riding bikes and playing basketball and soccer. Then yesterday it all went downhill!! I am going on strike. I refuse to accept winter back into my life.
Oh man, I had so many students come to school with no coats or jackets and wearing sandals! Then we went outside for recess in a near blizzard and they were freezing. Recess didn't last very long that day! Don't feel bad. Everyone was expecting spring to continue.
I was expecting spring to continue here as well. We had just finished melting off ALL the ice and in came the snow, which turned to a fresh layer of ice. We are told it will only last until the weekend. I sure hope so. It is pathetic to watch your mother walk like a little old lady to get across the street to the church! Your Mother!
4 comments:
I know what you mean! I am ready to wear shorts and tee shirts, CRAZY!!! Happy Birthday Dean!!!!
I hear you! I actually sent my son to school that day wearing sandals! OOOOOPS!
Oh man, I had so many students come to school with no coats or jackets and wearing sandals! Then we went outside for recess in a near blizzard and they were freezing. Recess didn't last very long that day! Don't feel bad. Everyone was expecting spring to continue.
I was expecting spring to continue here as well. We had just finished melting off ALL the ice and in came the snow, which turned to a fresh layer of ice. We are told it will only last until the weekend. I sure hope so. It is pathetic to watch your mother walk like a little old lady to get across the street to the church!
Your Mother!
Post a Comment