Saturday, March 28, 2009

Jarod turns 6

The official Bressler famliy birthday hat. We actually got this in Disneyland for Lindsie's birthday, but it cost enough that now it is the family hat! He wore this to breakfast at IHOP.

Grandma Bressler sent a gift card to Build a Bear. Meet Virgil the Elephant. He is in the army.

The after school surprise and the favorite gift! Mom and Dad took the day off work and put this together while he was at school. It was easier than we thought it would be. Jarod has spent all his time outside on the new tramp the last three days.


The party at Chuck E Cheese. Everyone had a really good time.




And finally, the cake. I wish I could say I made this cake, but I am not talented like my little sis. I have to go buy cakes or they look pretty pathetic!

3 comments:

The Fendleys said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I can't believe that they are outside in this freezing cold weather jumping on a trampoline! I guess jumping around warms you up though, so maybe it is not such a bad idea. I love the birthday hat, we need one in our family. The 'creative' jean skipped me too, I have the 'lazy' jean instead. I have never in my life made my girls a homemade b-day cake. Leave it to the pros at Wal-Mart, right? Actually, have you ever seen the 'special occasion' cakes at Albertsons? They are AWESOME!! But they are $40.00 and I just can not bring myself to spend that much on a childs birthday cake. But they do rock.

Ryan Cowley said...

I haven't checked your blog in a while! (Hard to do when you get kicked off the internet after 5 minutes!) Congratulations to Lindsie. Happy Birthday to Jarod. And I LOVE the spy picture. He must be reading Junie B. Jones!

Mr C said...

We loved the birthday hat. I remember when you brought it home from Disneyland after having Lindsie's birthday there. When I first glanced at it, I thought it was Lindsie. Guess there are some "look alike genes" there.
Trampoline was definitely a great idea for a birthday present. It will probably save you buying a new mattress once a year!
Happy Birthday Jarod! We love you!