Way to go Brockbank! With Lindsie in the lead! That is totally awesome. I wish they had a World Championship. Maybe they would hold it here in Mongolia! Keep us posted. I think this is the best Brockbank has ever done--right? All our love and support to Lindsie Grandma and Grandpa
Yeah, they get to go to the district office in Salt Lake City!! YIPPEE!! This technological age can sometimes be a bummer (the competitions are held via web cam).
That sucks! The fun of going to the championship anything is to be able to go somewhere fun. That is for sure one of the times that you have to hate what computers can do for us. But then on the other hand, they keep up in touch with Mom and Dad all the way on the other side of world, so I guess we can't complain to much, right? Good job Linds!!!
4 comments:
Way to go Brockbank! With Lindsie in the lead! That is totally awesome. I wish they had a World Championship. Maybe they would hold it here in Mongolia!
Keep us posted. I think this is the best Brockbank has ever done--right?
All our love and support to Lindsie
Grandma and Grandpa
Yeah Lindsie. Great job! Good luck at the next level. So do you get to go somewhere exotic - like Hawaii?
Yeah, they get to go to the district office in Salt Lake City!! YIPPEE!! This technological age can sometimes be a bummer (the competitions are held via web cam).
That sucks! The fun of going to the championship anything is to be able to go somewhere fun. That is for sure one of the times that you have to hate what computers can do for us. But then on the other hand, they keep up in touch with Mom and Dad all the way on the other side of world, so I guess we can't complain to much, right? Good job Linds!!!
Post a Comment