It has been a crazy weather Sunday. When we woke up and went to church, it was a nice day with a few clouds. After church it was sunny. About an hour later we heard thunder and looked outside to see pouring rain. A little later it was sunny and nice again. The neighbor kids were playing football in their yard. This evening I opened up all the windows to let the nice air in and I went downstairs. By the time I got downstairs, we had "hurricane winds" outside that liternally picked up our garbage cans and blew them across the street! I was sure my tree was going to break in half. Then more thunder, more pouring rain, and now, 15 minutes later, it is clearing up again.
SUCH IS THE WEATHER IN UTAH!
1 comment:
I guess I'll stop complaining about Mongolian weather. We are basking (minus the s) in the sun. It should easily top 80 here today and it is only May 5! We do remember well that saying in Utah!
Post a Comment