No matter what I do, I end up sitting on the opposte side from where my children are performing. Still got some pretty good pics around the back of the teacher's head!!
Counting to 20 in sign language.
Singing parts of the face/head in Spanish.

I'm a VIP in my family!
I'm a VIP in my family!
.
I was too far away to pick up the sound very well. Listen close and you can hear his part.
Months of the year macarena.
ABC rock
You are my sunshine.
3 comments:
Sure am proud of our grandson! You did terrific in your program! We could even hear you a couple of times and you did all of the actions really great!
Love you!
Grandpa and Grandma C
WOW Jarod. I can't believe you know Spanish and sign language besides all those great songs AND your part. I felt like I was right there enjoying the program. Tell mommy thanks for recording all of that. I think you were teasing us when you said mommy forgot the camera. You are a stinker!
Too bad I can't see the dang videos! But he sure looks cute in the pictures!
Post a Comment