Sunday, May 17, 2009

Lindsie's Spring Concert




Wanted to post a few pictures from Lindsie's spring choir concert. No matter what side we sit on, Lindsie always ends up on the opposite side, so we didn't get very cute pictures. She sang some really fun songs that included some cute dances. Wish you all could have been there to see how cute she was. Oh well. Use your imagination!


2 comments:

Mr C said...

Doesn't take any imagination to think how cute Lindsie is, but we would have loved to hear her sing. I do miss that. She has a beautiful voice and I'm sure it is just getting better and better.
I love you

The Fendleys said...

We have the same problem with the girls' dance recitals, either they are on the wrong side or the are in the back. You are lucky that Lindsie is smaller so they at least put her in the front. The girls' dance recital was Saturday and they were both in the back row because they are taller than most.