Church was cancelled today due to lack of interest (JK - it was because of the temple dedication) so we decided to take a road trip (again) to relax the day before school.
This time we went with the intent of getting some good pictures.
Ok Grandmas! You get to pick which pictures you want printed and sent to you. Let us know what sizes!








6 comments:
Hi Grandma B. here.
I like them all.
Do I have to choose? I like the family photos in 5x7 and the others 4x5. But let me know if I need to make a smaller choice. That will take a little longer.
Very cute, looks like a lot of fun too!
They turned out really cute! I love them! Who took them for you?
We took them ourselves thank you very much with our little friend mr. tripod. You should have seen Dean running to get in the picture before the timer went off!
I think I agree with Grandma B. That is really a hard choice. I was just going to write and tell you I need your family picture. I have everyone's but yours now. So send it fast! I especially liked 5 and 13 of your family (I need a 5x7 to match with the others.) I also really liked #7 with the kids splashing their feet and I think I need #1 of Jarod to keep me smiling! You should put up the one of Dean proposing! Does that mean he is signing up for another decade! (or lifetime)?
Good job Dean! I am impressed that you can run that fast and get posed!
Post a Comment