This is my "pity me" post, so you have to give me lots of pity. This is my schedule for the next six weeks:
Monday: Jarod and DJ have 2 hour football practice
Tuesday: Jarod's football games
Wednesday: Dean's baseball games
Thursday: DJ's football games
Friday: Jarod's 2nd 2 hour football practice
Saturday: Jarod and DJ have football games
And I still have to work 9 hour days!!!!
Not really sure what my house looks like anymore. I hope someone cleans it once in a while. Pretty sure I'm going to run out of clean underwear soon. And the last time we had a real dinner . . . I don't know. Last week I never had time to get to the grocery store, so even on Sunday we had a frozen pizza.
How do people do this? :)
7 comments:
hehe. That is exactly why we DON'T do it! Imagine that with five kids! I let them do piano because our piano teacher is three houses down! Oh I am a mean, mean mommy!!
Let me know when Jarod's games are. B and I would like to come and watch one! And is that why we both had a tough day today, cause we spend so much time at work, with not too much appreciation and our family seems to fall behind because of it? AAAAGGGGHHHH!!!
well if you can hang in there this year, next year when Lindsie can drive she can run them around to their practices. Sorry you will still have to go to the games. speaking from experience
Did I mention that Lindsie also has play practice for two hours every day on top of everything else?
Welllll at least mine were all going to football practice. Dean already had his drivers license when he was playing basketball. Speaking of Dean, hopefully he is picking them all up while Mom is putting the pizza in the oven.
Now, I heard Lindsie say she would be cooking all the evening meals for one of her value projects. Or does that take MORE work to let a teenager cook all the meals????
It's hard to get everything in, but I know you love your children and somehow you make it work.
Aunt Marcia
Post a Comment