Thursday, October 15, 2009

Harry Potter

We got out our halloween box the other day to decorate and Jarod discovered that there are a whole bunch more costumes in that box he could have been wearing all this time. (For anyone who doesn't know Jarod, he is ALWAYS wearing one costume or another. Not sure why I even by him clothes). I thought this was cute. He put on the Harry Potter costume, glasses and all, to do his homework. Now that is a look of concentration! I missed the tongue, though. His tongue is always hanging out if he is concentrating.

4 comments:

The Fendleys said...

Looks just like a mini Harry, CUTE!!

Kimi said...

Too funny! That boy cracks me up!!

Mr C said...

Verry Harry Jarod! I love it when you dress up. I would never recognize you in "regular" clothes. Keep it up!
Love Grandma

wasim said...

it is so funny

Work From Home India