Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas

Holy cow! Two posts in two days! I must be off work.
Here are some Christmas pictures. We had a fun day today.
It was especially fun to Skype with Grandma and Grandpa and talk to Marcia! All of our great missionaries! We love and miss you.
Since we don't have family to hang out with on Christmas with everyone gone, we decided to go to the movies and see Alvin and the Chipmunks, the Squeakquel. It was cute, but boy there were a LOT of big families with a LOT of kids there. We were surprised to see it so crowded on Christmas! It was fun.
My little dress-up man now has a new favorite costume. Ho-ho-ho. Would you like to sit on his lap and tell him what you want for Christmas? Sad story - this year he refused to sit on Santa's lap. He says he is "too big" for that. I have to keep him a baby a little longer somehow!!!!

We couldn't have found a more perfect shirt for Lindsie to wear on Christmas.



Making Christmas candy for the neighbors. We made chocolate cinnamon Santas. That was fun!




Wait a minute . . . where did everybody go!! The chocolates are all made and everyone disappears when it's time to clean the mess! FIGURES!!! : )


Chrismas morning - the "before" picture.


Checking out gifts from Santa.


The "after" picture. What a mess!


Rockstars. Daddy is the biggest rockstar, but he disappears when the camera comes out. Grandma and Grandpa heard him singing this morning! Too funny. What a good dad - he really gets into it with the kids.

5 comments:

REBYRYAN said...

Looks like fun! I don't think we got enough "fun" stuff for our kids. They were already complaining today that they are bored!

Mr C said...

I can't wait to play "rockstar" with the kids (if they will let me). I noticed in both pictures "mom" was the last one around when there was nothing left but the mess. Sometimes I just like everyone to go play and let me clean! Doesn't teach any quality lessons, but it sure is easier! The chocolate cinnamon bears looked yummy. I'm keeping a list for when we get back!

Mr C said...

Jarod,
You make a great Santa. I'd squash you if I sat on your lap, but thanks for the offer!!!
We miss you.

Marcia said...

It looks like Santa dropped the whole load at your house. I'm glad you had a nice Christmas.

Kimi said...

Oh, fun Christmas! My family goes to a movie every year on Christmas. It's kind of a fun little tradition we do. We have learned though to buy tickets the night before and go to the District for reserved seats.