Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Entrepeneur

This is Jarod in his "store." He has been open for business for about three days now. He has this little table set up in his room back in the corner. You can't see it, but there is a sign hanging above him that says "employees only." Can you guess what the name tag on his shirt says? You guessed it - EMPLOYEE. He tells us all when he is open and we have to come in and buy things from his room. Apparently he is selling off all his possessions. And he expects real money, too. I think he has raked in about 5 bucks so far (because we are all a bunch of suckers of course).
What an imagination!!!

6 comments:

The Fendleys said...

Smart man!!

Ryan Cowley said...

Haha!! I love it!

Marcia said...

I laughed til my sides hurt. Maybe we should take him on the road.

Mr C said...

This is hilarious! Grandpa is running a self-employment workshop today. He just saw this and ran right back into his class to tell them all about his "entrepeneur" grandson. Maybe you could send him over here and he could give them some good tips.
Jarod: Save some things for us, we are the BIGGEST suckers of all! But we have no buying power right now!

Kimi said...

I LOVE IT!! Can I come shop?

Bressler Bunch said...

Nope. Sorry Kimi. The store is out of business. He put up a sign the other day that said - "Everything's free. Even the money is free."

He and his BFF Nicholas are opening another store soon. You can come to the grand opening.