Yes it is!!!
Wow, you are so old!!! Just kidding, that is CRAZY!! And thinking about her having a drivers license in just a few months is even crazier!!
Did I mention that because of her birthday, she qualifies for Summer Driver's Ed?
Haha! Lucky you! Just think. You'll have someone else to run the boys around for you!
I didn't think they went into high school when they were 12??? Is this something new or did I miss something?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yes it is!!!
Wow, you are so old!!! Just kidding, that is CRAZY!! And thinking about her having a drivers license in just a few months is even crazier!!
Did I mention that because of her birthday, she qualifies for Summer Driver's Ed?
Haha! Lucky you! Just think. You'll have someone else to run the boys around for you!
I didn't think they went into high school when they were 12??? Is this something new or did I miss something?
Post a Comment