I am really not sure why we have spent money on a bed for Jarod. Here is where we found him sleeping last night. Pay attention to what is under him:
Yes that is a LAUNDRY BASKET. Can that really be comfortable? Sleeping in a laundry basket? And yes, he was still there when I woke him up for school this morning. My son is so strange.
By the way, the laundry basket is full of his clean laundry that he was supposed to be putting away before bed.
4 comments:
What are you doing to that boy that he is so exausted that he just falls asleep wherever he lands? Oh yah, it is the hotel that he is running inside your house!!! :) What a funny kid!!!
That is so Sarah! I have to make her get in her bed half the time!
Maybe the bed is not comfortable. I've had a few really uncomfortable beds in my lifetime, too.
That is so hilarious! Actually, compared to some of the beds in Mongolia, that might be comfortable. Maybe he is preparing for a mission! Or maybe he is turning into a gerbel???
Post a Comment