This one is especially for Grandma and Grandpa. : )
Sunday night is dessert night. We try (try being the key word) not to eat dessert any other night. Well, mom was getting kind of tired of things that come from a box like brownies, cupcakes, etc. When I was at the store I found that strawberries are in season. I thought it might be kind of fun to have chocolate dipped strawberries. Oh my word! My kids went nuts!!
Well Grandma and Grandpa - only 103 days until you come home. We'll have you over for some nice fresh (thawed) strawberries dipped in chocolate!
5 comments:
Those are one of my FAVORITES!!! That was actually one of my mothers day presents. You should try bananas covered in chocolate next, YUMMY!!!
AW DANG!! I thought they eventually outgrew that messy stage! You had to kill my hopes didn't you!?!
Are you kidding?!?!? Hahaha. Teenagers are WAY messier than little kids.
Chocolate dipped KIDS!!! WOW! That looks SOOOO good. We actually found strawberries over here. They were $14 American dollars per kilo (2 lbs) Is that a little much!!!! Yeah.
How fun was that!!! What I didn't see was if Mom and Dad got in on the fun.
Post a Comment