Oh my goodness! I think everyone in the western United States is here at Zions! WOW. I have never seen so many people in one place at a time. But we knew there would be a lot of people, so we're dealing with it.
It was a long drive and VERY windy. There were a couple times we thought the wind might just blow our trailer right off the road. But we made it thank goodness. It was good to get here and get settled.
The boys enjoyed playing on the playground while we set everything up. It's right next to where we are camped.
3 comments:
Were you camping in the park, or at a private campground? It looks great either way.
Privately owned RV park about 1/3 mile from the entrance to the park.
That looks SO fun. Can't wait to get home and go camping with you. Maybe somewhere that a few less people chose! I guess we understand why they have buses with so many people wanting in the park!
Post a Comment