Friday, July 23, 2010

Chicken Pox?

Chicken Pox is exactly what I thought when I saw my son this morning! Look at these pictures!

Couldn't even get good pictures. His face and arms are COVERED with red spots.
The boys decided it would be fun to sleep out on the trampoline last night.
Apparently the mosquitoes had the most fun! And they only attacked Jarod.
Poor Jarod!

4 comments:

Ryan Cowley said...

And there he is, smiling away!! Poor kid!

Marcia said...

Did he eat bananas? Chiggers like the smell of bananas. When I quit eating them at night, I quit getting bites.

The Fendleys said...

It does totally look like mosquito bites, funny!! We just have a couple of sweet kids I guess, Megan always gets attached too.

Mr C said...

Wow Jarod! You may have been asleep, but obviously the mosquitoes were not!!! Looks like they invited all their little friends to a sleep over!