Thursday, September 23, 2010

I love fall!!

Went camping with Grandma and Grandpa last weekend. We've been looking forward to doing that for a long time! And fall is totally the best time for camping. I love all the color in the canyon in the fall. Here is just one view of all the color.

Trying to get a picture of the leaves and I had a little help. He is such a poser.


Making ice cream with our cousins.


Fishing. For the first time all year, we didn't catch a single fish.


Hmmm. . . Who is she going after with that log.

2 comments:

The Fendleys said...

Looks like lots of fun. The leaves look so pretty!! We missed seeing them at just the right time this year by about a week.

Marcia said...

What a great time! I was so happy to see my sister with an axe. It looks like a great time!!!