Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Intense gaming!

I'm sure the neighbors love us.


The broke my favorite spoon!!!



Grandma, don't feel too bad. We all slipped and broke our arms!! We thought you made a cool mummy, so we wanted to be one, too.



4 comments:

Ryan Cowley said...

What cute little mummies! Our kids all went to sleep at 8:00. Are we mean or what? And they even stayed asleep through the screaming, banging, honking, fireworks, etc. etc. Looks like yours had tons of fun!

Bressler Bunch said...

Yeah. They had fun until THREE IN THE MORNING!!! I have little night owls. Drives me nuts.

Mr C said...

Ok, so cut it out! Grandma is laughing so hard it hurts! If laughing releases endorphines for healing, she ought to be well by tomorrow!

I'll have you know I do alot better job of wrapping grandma up than that!

Glad you had lots of fun!

Grandpa

Mr C said...

I love Jarod's face playing video games!! --Grandma