Happy Valentines' Day!!GRANPAANDGRAMA
I typed Happy Valentines Day and started these videos loading, then went and got in the shower. When I got out, Jaord had typed "Granpaandgrama" all by himself. I'm going to have to start showering at night when there is someone else here to watch Jarod!!
5 comments:
I LOVED the dancing!! I think he has a future in the entertainment business.
I will wear out my computer showing this to everyone in Mongolia. Jarod, you are GREAT! Thanks for that special, special valentine. And, I'm glad you learned to spell Granmaandgranpa. Good job! I love you.
Grandma
Here I am watching this again. I love it. I hope Jarod doesn't outgrow Grandma being his Valentine. I love you.
Grandma--again!
Couldn't resist watching it again! You make me want to smile!
Love you, Grandma
You make me smile, too, grandma when you leave me notes. I love you very much.
From Jarod
Post a Comment