Elder Hollands talk at General Conference was my FAVORITE last week. I happened to stumble across this video and feel that it is a great Easter video. Enjoy!
Thanks Julie. That was so touching. I love to hear Elder Holland. We are a little behind here in Mongolia. We haven't heard general conference yet. We will get to hear it on the 19th. But we are gathering as senior missionaries tomorrow night to talk about Easter and what it means. I think we will share this. Love you, Mom
1 comment:
Thanks Julie. That was so touching. I love to hear Elder Holland. We are a little behind here in Mongolia. We haven't heard general conference yet. We will get to hear it on the 19th. But we are gathering as senior missionaries tomorrow night to talk about Easter and what it means. I think we will share this.
Love you,
Mom
Post a Comment