Monday, June 22, 2009

Day 12 - BLAH

Nothing to blog today. I'm sorry, Nevada just isn't pretty. Not much to take pictures of. We just sat in the car and drove and drove and drove and. . . . it was boring. All of our drives have been 5-6 hours each, but this one felt like 12 hours at least. We are sitting here in a dumpy hotel in Winnemucca (we have been spoiled getting great deals on nicer hotels) just waiting for morning so we can get home.

On a brighter note . . . you gotta love dramamine!!! I'll bet you have never had as quiet a drive as we had today! Kids were out almost the whole way. Of course, they will probably be up all night now, but that's ok cuz then they'll sleep all day tomorrow too! : )

Tomorrow . . . .HOME!! YAY!!! Vacations are great, but after two weeks of hotel hopping my bed sounds so heavenly.

Here's a picture from the Oregon coast so you can have something pretty to look at. We sure didn't today ; )

4 comments:

Ryan Cowley said...

WAAAAHHH! Sorry, I just don't feel too bad for ya! ;D

You could always go into the casinos and teach your children why gambling is bad like our father did (does anyone else remember that? He put a coin into a slot machine to show us that gambling is bad because you just loose your money and he got two back. Too funny!)

Mr C said...

After 11 GREAT days, nobody is going to feel sorry for you. I agree, "there's no place like home". That has taken on some new meaning here in Mongolia. At least it is getting pretty here. And to Becky, Dad does NOT remember doing that. Perhaps it was some other dad in some other life!

Ryan Cowley said...

Come on! Someone else HAS to remember! Back me up guys!!

Bressler Bunch said...

Sorry Rebecca. I don't remeber that either. Maybe if you gave me some sympathy it might help my memory! JK I really don't remember that.