Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain
We thought if we left Utah we would leave the rain behind. WRONG. It rained almost the whole way here. I think we brought it with us. No water park tomorrow!! Oh well. Hopefully this rain won't follow us the entire trip.
Pictures tomorrow. I'm going to bed.
3 comments:
You do realize that you are going to Portland, they rainiest place on Earth!!! JJ Have fun!! I say just swim in the rain, it is fun!
Just so you know I live an 1 1/2 from Portland and we have had sunny weather the last 2 weeks! We are all dying to have some rain! I hope you have fun and if you get a chance you should go to the Portland zoo it is awesome! The sea lions are my favorite they are huge!
We always like driving in the rain, as long as it wasn't pouring. It makes everything look so green and fresh. Have a great time. We wish we could have gone with you on this one!
Post a Comment