We are stopping for a bite to eat in Eugene at a restaurant that has internet access so figured I'd blog quick. What an incredible day today. We saw some of the most beautiful scenery I have ever seen. I can't believe how green everything is here. I don't know if I have ever seen so many trees. It feels like a rainforest. We took 112 pictures today. I'll try to pick a few good ones.
The first falls we stopped at - horsetail falls.
The first falls we stopped at - horsetail falls.





5 comments:
Really glad you like the gorge as much as we do! And you're right -- it is incredible!
We're short on time. Got to go teach this morning. We'll post again later!
Enjoy!
So if we keep getting rain like we're getting here for another...oh...sixy or seventy years, will Utah look like that?
(Also, the word I had to type into Google to post this comment was "poopee!" HA!)
Oh Jason...
Looks like you guys are having a great time!
Wow, that is beautiful! Sounds like all is well!
Very cute pictures!! And, yes, you are all cute!
Post a Comment