I was out on recess duty today and just had to take this picture. I will never tell Jarod about this blog because he would kill me, but it was too cute not to blog.This is what my adorable son does every recess - plays jump rope with the girls. They sure like him! I have a hard time supervising 150 kids outside on recess when I only want to watch one!
3 comments:
Starting young, smart man (I mean boy)!!
That is a great picture! I have been blog slacking, I am exhausted from the long days too! I can't believe how big Lindsie looks! She looked so cute that first day of school. And your family pictures are great! You all look so good! See ya at school tomorrow!
He looks like he is flying, not just jumping. Maybe he'll be the jump rope king of the play ground. Looks like he is already starting to gather his haram!
Post a Comment