Ok, I promise I really do love my other two children. But they are boring teenagers and don't still do "cute" things like they used to! So Jarod kind of gets all the attention on this blog!
Well, remember his little store? A while ago he decided to sell it off for 1 million dollars. Guess he must have found a buyer because he has now opened a hotel. (Or turned my house into a hotel.) He has hung little signs like this around my house:
This one hangs on my bedroom door. It says "The nice room." It used to say "The clean room," but maybe I didn't make my bed or something. Whenever I come home from work, he checks me into this room. It has an elevator (closet) to the bathroom.
He took down the sign by the kitchen. It said "Kitchen. Employees only and the boss." I'm not allowed in the kitchen. BUMMER!!
4 comments:
That is hilarious!! I wish that I was not "allowed" in my kitchen and that all I had to do was ring a bell for service. Maybe I will come check in to his hotel!! :)
HAHA! What a funny kid!
Ya really gotta love that kid! Let's hope this entrepreneuring carries over into his future. Sounds like he is destined to be a business man!
Jarod may be the only one of us that ends up with any money. He's a thinker, for sure.
Post a Comment