I LOVED it!!!! That was so cool. I am crying and I am not even her Mom!!! She has certainly turned into one beautifully sweet young lady. I can not believe that she is 16!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDS!!! We love you!!
I hope I can see to write this. What a great blessing Lindsie has been!!! She's always been willing to try new things, she is so fun to be around, she's smart and soooo beautiful. Although I'm only a "partial" grandma, no one has more beautiful grandchildren than I do!!! Happy Sixteen Lindsie. Grandma Marcia
We loved that video. Grandpa especially loved it since he got first shot on it. We loved our "date" with her last night. Very fun to be around. Non-stop talking though!
4 comments:
I LOVED it!!!! That was so cool. I am crying and I am not even her Mom!!! She has certainly turned into one beautifully sweet young lady. I can not believe that she is 16!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDS!!! We love you!!
Awwww.... You can't have a 16 year old!! Oh wait, you can 'cause you'll be the big 4 0 this year!!
I hope I can see to write this. What a great blessing Lindsie has been!!! She's always been willing to try new things, she is so fun to be around, she's smart and soooo beautiful. Although I'm only a "partial" grandma, no one has more beautiful grandchildren than I do!!!
Happy Sixteen Lindsie. Grandma Marcia
We loved that video. Grandpa especially loved it since he got first shot on it. We loved our "date" with her last night. Very fun to be around. Non-stop talking though!
Post a Comment