All right, you guys. I'm waiting for someone to say "because she has a beautiful mother!" What is wrong with all of you?!?!? : )
She is very beautiful! I want to see the WHOLE dress though! ;D
VERY pretty!!! I want to know how she grew up so fast?! And yes, it IS because she has such a beautiful mother!!! :)
Wow Lindsie. Red is definitely your color! And I think she has a beautiful mother too.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
All right, you guys. I'm waiting for someone to say "because she has a beautiful mother!" What is wrong with all of you?!?!? : )
She is very beautiful! I want to see the WHOLE dress though! ;D
VERY pretty!!! I want to know how she grew up so fast?! And yes, it IS because she has such a beautiful mother!!! :)
Wow Lindsie. Red is definitely your color! And I think she has a beautiful mother too.
Post a Comment