Ok. Computer is up and running again. So, as promised, here is the mile long post! Once I get this done I am going to sleep. It is 1:30 a.m. and there is some serious snoring going on in this room!!!
On Tuesday, our last day in Ohio, we spent the day exploring the area with Mom and Dad. It was very relaxing and we all had a good time.
Took the kids to Lake Erie to swim.
Me and my mommy and daddy! We got our feet wet. That was good enough for us.
Daddy had to throw the kids in to get them to actually swim.
Like Lindsie's war paint? There were flies around the lake that bite. Ouch! Lindsie decided lake mud would make a nice bug repellent. Didn't work!
Three cuties out on the water! This rock was completely submerged when we got there. About half hour later it was half way out of the water. Kind of weird. No tide on a lake, right?
A little rainy. Dad was prepared! Notice the children huddled in the background!
After a picnic lunch we went to a very cool park. Of course, all the parks in Ohio look like this! This one had a trail that we walked down to get to a little waterfall.
Fun day with Mom and Dad. First thing the next morning we had to say goodbye! Dad took us all on a cruise around old Kirtland on his cool little golf cart then gave us all donuts for the road. Man I miss them! Hurry home! And this time stay a little longer would ya? : )
4 comments:
I think that Dean should have thrown EVERYBODY in!! Especially Dad, he didn't even get his feet wet. :)
LOL! I love the war paint! And I'm with Amy. Someone should have thrown Dad in!
Were you at the park near Cleaveland? It looks a lot the park Thom and Sher took me to when I was back there.
Marcia, there are about 12 parks like this just in Kirtland! Cleveland is a whole other story. This place is amazing. We loved spending time together. Maybe we will buy a golf cart when we get home to go from one end of the yard to the other! What do you think? Oh, wait, we have a riding lawn mover.
Post a Comment