For the next week we will be staying at Dean's Aunt and Uncle's house in Pennsylvania. Man they have a beautiful place. I will hate leaving here and heading back to the desert!
This is their house. He has a porch that wraps almost around his whole house. And it is surrounded by trees. You can't even see any neighbors.
If you look close you can see the little porch he has built a few yards away from the house.
This is the backyard.
Another shot of the backyard.
Here is his porch in the back. We spend a lot of time sitting out here listening to the birds and watching the animals wander around the place. One problem - they have been telling us about this pesky bear that comes around and gets into things. HUH?!?!? Did you just say A BEAR!??! Holy cow. And you thought the racoons were bad Angie! So I am a little nervouse being out here with food.
Do you like my laundry hanging on the line? It's one of those clothes lines that runs on a pully so it is way off the ground so the bear can't get my clothes! I feel so cool hanging my clothes out there! ; ) By the way, Aunt Helen does have a washer and dryer. A VERY NICE front loader washer and dryer. I have already put my request in for Christmas!
4 comments:
I can't blame you for not wanting to leave! Although, I think the bear would be a definite deterrent for me!
Wow, that is such a beautiful place.
Looks like you went from one beautiful forest to another. Wow!
What a lovely home and yard they have. I'm sure you have enjoyed yourselves immensely!
Post a Comment