After the boat ride, we headed on to Indianapolis. I am starting to think I am on a cross country football stadium tour! Here is the stadium where the Indianapolis Colts play. We really like the Colts, too!
Right across the street from the stadium is White River State Park. We hung around here for a little bit. While we were there we rented this surry. It sounded fun, but keep in mind it was 95 degrees outside and we had to peddle around the park! It was still fun, but man were we worn out.
And now we are in Danville, IL for the night before heading on to Nauvoo tomorrow!
And now we are in Danville, IL for the night before heading on to Nauvoo tomorrow!
2 comments:
Ugh! 95 degrees and I'm guessing a lot of humidity? Fun to say you did it though!
You guys look so cute in your cart thingy, I love it!!!
Post a Comment