Friday, April 3, 2009

Jarod the Spy

This picture was so funny, I had to post it. Jarod was running around after school the other day while I was working telling everyone he was a spy. (I think he was trying to spy on his teacher, Mrs. Wallis). My friend took this picture of him making his "spy face" in her classroom.




I think it looks a little more like an Elvis face. What do you think?

2 comments:

Mr C said...

Definitely a spy face! I have to tell you we were in Hong Kong and in Soeul Korea and they are both loaded with Spiderman! I guess he wins out over Mongolia Man!
While we were in Hong Kong we (I) had to take care of a 10 year old boy a lot of the time. It was so fun to have a little boy to hang with. He didn't speak English and I didn't speak Mongolian, but we both spoke "grandma" and we knew how to give each other hugs. It kind of met a need--you know what I mean?

Ryan Cowley said...

Hey! I left a comment on here a long time ago and it isn't here...