Wow! It has been a long time since I blogged. I am terrible at taking pictures, and what is a blog without pictures, right? Well, here are a couple updates.
Oh man, like we don't have enough dogs in this house! Meet Hershey . . .
This is Jarod's new puppy. Who can say no to this cute little boy face when he is begging for his very own puppy? He even cleaned up dog poop for two weeks without being told so he could prove he was "responsible enough" for his very own dog.
Hershey is a Cockapoo/Shi Tzu mix. He is a little fur ball who will only get to be about 10 pounds or so. He is such a good little puppy. Sleeps 10 hours a night. Plays with the kids all day.
Can I tell you how hard it is to find a small black dog in the house? This pic doesn't really show, but he kind of blends it really easy. We looked for 15 minutes before we found him here curled up in Jarod's clothes. If he hides in just the right place, he blends in with the shadows.
5 comments:
OK, he is really cute! Don't let mom see this! I don't want a dog!
SUPER cute!! But, yep you are a sucker!! :)
So now does everyone have a dog of their own or is there one more on the horizon?
Oh no. Done with kids and done with puppies!
Three dogs!! You ARE a sucker!
Post a Comment